- since 2016: Physiotherapist at AKH Wien (Trauma Surgery)
- since 2013: Self-employed physiotherapist
- 2005-2015: Dr. Inge Plenk, Physician in Physical Medicine
- 2002-2005: Physiotherapy Training at the Academy for Physiotherapy, AKH Wien
- Manual Therapy (INOMT)
- Manual Therapy (Mulligan)
- ESP (European Sports Physiotherapy) Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Fascial Distortion Model (Typaldos)
- Craniosacral Therapy (Upledger, CST I + CST II)
Physiotherapy preceding and/or following surgery of the musculoskeletal apparatus as well as physiotherapy for conservative treatment:
Foot and Ankle:
Ligament injuries, fractures, achilles-tendon rupture, etc.
Anterior cruciate ligament rupture, meniscus tear, cartilage lesions, arthritis, joint replacement, patella dislocation, etc.
Arthritis, fractures, joint replacement, etc.
Instability, SLAP-lesions, rotator-cuff surgery, AC-joint injuries, etc.
German and English